Alas, a fifth summer of goals for Bob Grimaldi and Kelly Fronczak! Whether you have been following us since our first summer of goals in 2009 or you have joined to help us along the way, we welcome all of our family and friends to help us accomplish the goals on our list. We have a lot of unaccomplished goals left over from last summer, so we hope to spend time with as many of our friends as possible to achieve as many great things as we can. Check back often for updates to the list and photos of completed goals, and feel free to post any comments/suggestions/offers to help! Here’s to a great Buffalo summer!
1. Make our own salsa.
2. Paddleboard the Buffalo River.
3. Grow a cactus.
4. Go to a show at Shea’s together.
5. Climb a fifth mountain together.
6. Leave a gift card on a stranger’s windshield.
7. Make a magnetic scrabble board for our apartment wall.
8. Spend a day buying whatever we want from the outlet mall.
9. Take a book-binding class.
10. Have a picnic at the Eden Town Park.
11. See a play at “Shakespeare in the Park.”
12. Take Liv and Mia to the aquarium.
13. Give a dozen Paula’s doughnuts to a hard-working person.
14. Go on the Whirlpool Jet Boat.
15. Complete an uncompleted summer goal:
- Meet someone famous.
- Ride a 2-person bike.
- Learn a harmonica song.
- Have a picnic on a roof.
- Have a conversation in polish.
- Walk from Canisius to Attica (worth .5)
- Tea at the Jones-Rosenbloom homestead.
Take Grandma Grimaldi out to lunch.
- Bowl a combined 300.
- Paint Papa Brinkman’s picnic table.
Ride horses together.
- Make dinner for Earlean.
Climb a fourth mountain together. Go to Vermont.
- Pick a Buffalo street and clean it.
Learn how to play backgammon.