Ah-ha! We’re back – with “Summer Goals 2012” (For those new to us, links to previous summer goal lists are provided at the bottom of the note). This is our 4th summer of goals and our busiest summer yet. Bob is studying for the bar exam and Kelly is taking classes and molding minds. But fear not, our commitment to the goals holds true! Since the point of summer goals is to spend time with those most important to us, we will accept any and all assistance. There is no better encouragement than your enthusiastic feedback and willingness to help. This years list was thought up on the sunny shores of Lake Ontario, at Grandma Grimaldi’s cottage. Stay tuned for photo updates! Let’s have a GREAT summer!
1. Paint Papa Brinkman’s picnic table.
2. Ride horses together.
3. Make dinner for Earlean.
4. Climb a fourth mountain together.
5. Go to Vermont.
6. Pick a Buffalo street and clean it.
Go to every Mighty Taco in one weekend.
Buy a toy for a deserving child.
Make our own cannolis.
Ride our bikes from Wheatfield to Buffalo.
Donate two good books to the Stevens Memorial Library (Attica, NY).
12. Learn how to play backgammon.
Spend a day taking Polaroids.
Make glass lanterns from bottles.
15. Complete an uncompleted summer goal:
- Meet someone famous.
- Ride a 2-person bike.
- Learn a harmonica song.
- Have a picnic on a roof.
- Have a conversation in polish.
- Walk from Canisius to Attica (worth .5)
- Tea with Drs. Rosenbloom & Jones.
- Take Aunt Susie out to lunch.
- Bowl a combined 300.